Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Bows

My newest craft project has been learning to make little bitty baby bows. I had a friend teach me a few weeks ago and it's turned out to be a really fun project. I've also decided to start making them for baby shower gifts. We have a girl in our church who is having a baby girl this month, so the bows below are ones that I made to go with an outfit that I bought for her little girl. Once you get the hang of it, it doesn't take much time at all to actually make them and for the price that it costs you to buy them at a store, it is totally worth it and very inexpensive to do yourself.



3 comments:

thefedssc said...

They're so cute; great idea for baby gifts. I love the packaging, too.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Girl! You better start cranking out those bows. We live in Hairbow nation... every good southern girl must have a bow as big as her little head! You just inspired me to try my hand at hairbow making.. it's been in the back of my mind, and now I just need to do it :) love ya!

mforman said...

I guess it's the thing to do now, huh? Janelle, Jess, Melissa, and now you. Now if Alexis could only grow some hair...