Thursday, September 11, 2008

Growing Up

Ian, our energetic, fun-loving 2 year old loves to keep us laughing.

Hailey has decided she likes Ian's cars better than her baby dolls.

Ian and Hailey have started playing together . . . well, I guess it's more like Hailey crawls around following Ian wherever he goes.

I decided that in order for Hailey to get enough wear out of her pumpkin onesie, she better start wearing it now.

Here is a smile from our (most of the time) serious little girl. (You can't see it, but her first bottom tooth just came in.)

2 comments:

thefedssc said...

Oh my goodness it melts my heart seeing those pictures. I had forgotten about the pumpkin onesie. So cute! Hailey looks very content with Ian's toys.

gramma hallberg said...

Looks like Ian got a "big boy" haircut.  Lookin' good!  It is nice that they are "playing" together now.