Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess How Much

I have recently gotten into 'couponing.' I have been amazed at the money I've saved recently at both drugstores and grocery stores. Here are my bargains for today from my grocery shopping. The sale prices on these items would total close to $30 and with my coupons my total came to 84 cents. Yes, only 84 cents for all the stuff pictured above. (and 2 bars of Olay soap that got left out of the picture.) At Kroger, they actually owed me 21 cents back after my purchase. Wow, I've never had a negative at a grocery store before! If you are interested in saving your family a LOT of money, you have to check out this website that is absolutely AWESOME!!!! It's http://www.southernsavers.com/

1 comments:

melandaaron said...

I LOVE Southern Savers! I have just started getting into to couponing myself! It is amazing all the money you save, and all the great free stuff you can get!