Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby Shower

Our church gave me a baby shower last week. The ladies were very kind and generous and Hailey has some very cute clothes to wear. It's looking like everything is on schedule as far as her delivery date and maybe just a bit ahead - according to the doctor. So, she should be arriving pretty soon! We're excited. Ian keeps pointing to Hailey's clothes and Moses basket (where she will sleep) and says "sissy." So, although, I'm not sure he knows who sissy is or what's about to happen, he does know that she's been getting a lot of cool gifts lately.


The beautiful cake that a lady in our church made.

The bib says "I love my uncle" - wonder who picked that one out!

My mom and sister-in-law, Jenny, were able to come down for the shower.

Some of the ladies even got Ian some gifts. I think his favorite was this little rubber lizard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so thoughtful when people throw a shower for the second baby! I love the cake - it's so pretty!